Worship is primary in our life together as a faith community. Together, we offer ourselves to God. Together, we discern God’s living Word. Together, we proclaim God’s love for the world and all people.
What you can expect at Journey Community:
- Participation over performance — you participate as you are comfortable and as together we are challenged to interpret God’s Word into the language of today
- Experiences and actions that are inclusive of all ages and kid-friendly
- Music from a variety of traditions and styles, including many songs from your mp3 player
- Relevant and challenging sermons that call the community to action
- Time for prayer, reflection, and renewal
Worship is more than our weekly gathering. We worship God with our daily activity—in the choices we make—in the ways we use the resources available to us; time, money, opportunities and relationships. Through our small groups we are also engaged in a regular rhythm of Bible Study, spiritual practices, and transformative mission work in the wider community.